Drunk Driving Toll - Illegal Aliens

Drunk Migrant Crashes Car

Illegal Aliens Cause Half of all Drunk Driving Deaths

Aztlan racist militia

Illegal-aliens have had a devastating impact not only on American quality of life, but also on American Life itself. As per the UN only 3% of aliens who enter the USA illegally do so at somewhere other than the Mexican border. The other 97% of the invading hoards simply walk across US-Mexico border. [1] Only 20% of those invaders are ever apprehended. Of that 20% that are caught and detained - less than 1% ever face criminal charges, the remainder are simply returned to their country of origin, at taxpayer expense of course.

The Free ride home to most of these invaders is simply a speed bump on the road to the free ride through life that Americans will furnish them and their offspring. The best case scenario is that these Human cockroaches are simply collecting Food stamps and assorted welfare benefits while having their offspring attend American taxpayer financed schools, while paying Zero Taxes.

The worse case scenario is that they are career criminals assorted gang bangers and drug traffickers, members of street militias who operate in our cities and suburbs relatively unimpeded. Many others fall short of the drug trafficcer and gang banger moniker but are still criminals in their own right. The fact that they had no respect of our laws or sovereignty when they invaded in the first place should have been a clue that they would continue to have no respect while suckling the teats of lady liberty.

Drunk Driving

Mothers against Drunk Driving [MADD] reports that up to 75% of convicted Drunk Drivers continue to drive with suspended or revoked licenses, every 2 minutes someone is killed or injured by a drunk driver and that every single day 27 more people will die at the hands of Drunk Drivers, that's nearly 10,000 people every year. [2]

Of those 27 people that die every day at the hands of drunk drivers, almost half die at the hands of illegal alien drunk drivers. It is estimated that 13 Americans die at the hands of illegal alien drunk drivers every single day - that's 4,745 dead Americans every year almost half the National total. That's 3.5 to 4% of the population that is responsible for nearly half of all Drunk Driving fatalities in the USA.[3]

Up to 75% of convicted Drunk Drivers continue to drive with suspended or revoked licenses. 4.5 Million illegal aliens were already driving without a license [or insurance] what makes anyone think a drunk driving conviction is going to stop them ? [4]

The state of Georgia alone reports 200,000 illegal aliens are driving on a daily basis [4], causing accidents and fatalities with zero insurance leaving the gringo victims holding the bag.

House Judiciary Committee and nonpartisan Congressional Research Service reports, compiled by multiple Government agencies, were obtained by Fox News. They revealed some sickening statistics. Of the 160,000 people [Traffic Convictions] in the database, more than 26,000 were re-arrested accounting for nearly 58,000 crimes and violations. They allegedly committed nearly 8,500 drunken-driving offenses and more than 6,000 drug-related [Driving] violations. [5]

In Mexico, Drunk Driving Repeat offenders are expelled - whether they are Mexican Nationals or not. They are expatriated and their Mexican citizenship effectively revoked. Guess where they go ... [6]

San Diego Tunnel Task Force uncovers sophisticated cross-border drug tunnel under the US/Mexico border

Agents seized approximately 1,300 pounds of cocaine and more

Drug Seizures San Diego Tunnel

Agents seized approximately 1,300 pounds of cocaine, 86 pounds of methamphetamine, 17 pounds of heroin, 3,000 pounds of marijuana and more than two pounds of fentanyl from the tunnel. The large seizure of mixed drugs represents the first time in San Diego’s history where five different types of drugs were found inside a tunnel. The total street value of the drugs seized from the tunnel is estimated at $29.6 million. Read More

References - Notes

1. Deported illegal immigrants return repeatedly By Stephanie Czekalinski. Columbus Dispatch 8-1-2011.

2. MADD Drunk Driving Statistics

3. Pew Research Center

4. NY Times - Some Unlicensed Drivers Risk More Than a Fine

5. Fox News - Republicans decry 'deadly' policy as report shows illegal immigrants committing new crimes

6. Illegals: The Unacceptable Cost of America's Failure to Control Its Borders by Darrell Ankarlo Page xviii

Raegotte ReportAll in the Family Cast
Heil Zuckerberg